Work With Us – Digital Content & Bid Coordinator
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to support our marketing and bid workstreams. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative team building and maintaining a digital presence that promotes our award winning architectural projects. You will prepare bids for new projects using desktop publishing software, manage practice website content and ensure social media channels are up to date with practice news.
Working in our Edinburgh office, your role will include:
- Monitoring tendering websites for project opportunities
- Managing submissions for new projects for our offices in Edinburgh and Forres
- Updating all sections of the website
- Visiting our projects to understand marketing opportunities
- Writing engaging, search engine optimized copy for website and social media
- Producing reports to high standard of graphic design
- Monitoring content of competitor websites
- Supporting team producing formal contract documents
- Assisting in the production of project presentations
- Assisting with administrative duties
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Creative and enquiring approach to work
- Previous graphic design experience
- Previous experience with desktop publishing software
- Previous experience with Photoshop & InDesign
- Ability to work with a creative team on several projects in parallel
- Ability to build positive and creative working relationships (internal and external)
Salary will be discussed at interview and will be dependent upon experience and skills.
LDN Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think this role is for you, please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to Emma Berry: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 25 January 2019.